Tour payment is should be through wire transfer and payment must be made before Three (3) Months of your arrival. It is advisable to make payment for the Air Ticker 3 to 4 Months before your arrival as it helps to obtain confirmed seat on the requested date and flight sector.
NOTE: The tour payment you make is not released to us by Tourism Council of Bhutan until your tour program is executed and completed. This is to ensure that your tour to Bhutan is completed and for security systems for few of the travel agents who doesn’t comply with tourism policy of Bhutan.
Standard Tariff for the International Tourist is set by the Royal Government of Bhutan and is valid for all holidays packages. The tariff for tourist visiting in a Group of 3 Person or more as follow:
- Peak Season (Mar, Apr, May, Sept, Oct, Nov): US$250 Per Person Per Night Halt
- Off Season (Jan, Feb, Jul, Aug & Dec): US$200 Per Person Per Night Halt
For Individual Travelers or Two the following surcharges are applied:
- Single Individual: US$40 Per Night Halt on the Standard Tariff.
- Group of Two: US$30 Per Person Per Night Halt on the Standard Tariff.
The Standard Tariff includes:
- Internal Taxes and charges (including Royalty)
- Standard Government Approved 3 Star Hotel Accommodation
- All Three Meals (However, meals at luxury hotels are available at your own supplement cost)
- Transportation within Bhutan in a comfortable SUV/BUS
- Entrance Fee for all Museums as per itinerary
- Licensed Guide & a Driver
- Trekking Equipment (For Trekking Activities)
- Trekking Crews (Chef, Assistants, Crew, Ponies etc)
However the Standard Tariff doesn’t include the following:
- Telecommunication Charges
- Airfares & Visa Fee of US$40 per person
- Payment transfer Fee from your Bank to Bhutan.
- Excess baggage Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Payment Procedure Fees
The tour payment should be made 1 month or more prior to the date of arrival and to give us time to process for youe Visa by Visa Authority, which is subject to 100% advance payment only.
For the peak seasons, it is advisable to remit payment for Druk Air flights 7-9 months in advance or earlier the better. It will help us to manage confirmed seat. Once the trip is confirmed we will send you the instructions for making payment.
Tour Payment Method
The Tour payment can be remitted by Telegraphic/Electronic transfer to the account of Bhutan National Bank through the corresponding banks from abroad. We would give you the proper Bank Details for wiring your tour payments to us if your trip to Bhutan Travel is certain. A copy of the remittance of the transfer must be email to us.
Discount on Standard Tour Tariff
- There shall be no charge for CHILDREN below the age of 5 years. However, those between the ages of 5-12 years accompanied by elders/ guardians shall be given 50% discount on daily rates. This Royalty is currently set at $65 per day.
- Full time STUDENTS below the age of 25 years, holding valid identity cards from their academic institutions, shall also be given a 25% discount on the Royalty.
- A discount of 50% on minimum daily package shall be given to one person in a group of 11 people. 100% discount shall be given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
- A 50%discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 8th night and 100% discount on Royalty shall be provided after the 14th night.
- Visitors availing discounts under Sections 1 & 2 shall not be eligible for discount under 4.